Does Nucoxia MR help reduce creatinine level in blood?

Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta

Posted on Mon, 7 Aug 2017 in Kidney Conditions
Question: Age 32. Having creatinine level 6.3
Urea 97.6 . Can I take Nicosia tab. I am not on dialysisMy uric acid level is 11.7
I am taking Nodosis and goutnil.
I don't have other symptoms.
Please advise me can I follow the above medicines to avoid further damage. Please help. If this a danger condition?
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
Brief answer....paracetamol is the safest drug which can be consumed by patients suffering from kidney damage. AVOID NUCOXIA
Detailed answer.....
I have read your query and understand  your concern.
Your creatinine levels suggest that you are having kidney damage.
Not only NUCOXIA but other pain killers like ibuprofen or diclofenac are contraindicated in patients having kidney damage.
Safest drug which can be taken by you is paracetamol.
In case your pain is not relieved by paracetamol,you can take TRAMADOL also BUT only after talking to your treating doctor.
As far as NODOSIS and GOUTNIL are concerned,they should also be avoided or be taken in reduced dosage under guidance of your  doctor.
I would advise you to consult a nephrologist and take your medicines according to his advice.
Never take any medicine without talking to your nephrologist.
In your condition and at your current stage,you should heed to the advice of a nephrologist only. 
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck 
Thanks