Does Norflox help treat diarrhea?
Try with probiotic first, if it is not helpful than antibiotic.
Welcome to HCM
I have gone through your query.
Since when you have loose motion.
Norflox is an antibiotic, it definitely will help if the loose motions are infective in origin
If it is collitis you may need to add a tablet of ornidazole. You can consider tablet like Norflox TZ.
I would have asked you to take probiotic like sporolac or ecobion first and observe if it does not help go for norflox or/and ornidazole, that is norflox TZ.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat diarrhea
- Will risaquad treat traveler's diarrhea?
- Antibiotics used to treat diarrhea
- Will kaopectate treat diarrhea?
- Norflox tz is used for diarrhea
- Will lomotil treat diarrhea?
- Will eryc treat bacterial diarrhea ?
- Will risaquad treat diarrhea?
- Treat diarrhea in baby
- Suffering from diarrhea taking norflox tz is it harmful