Does Nitrofurantoin interact with alcohol?
Yes, you can but very little!
Yes you can but keep the intake to a basic minimum. I generally discourage alcohol while on medications but may exceptionally allow it when clients really feel like and it poses no major threat or interaction.
I wish you well. Keep me posted with your progress.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nitrofurantoin and alcohol consumption
- Nitrofurantoin coumadin interaction
- Alcohol while taking nitrofurantoin
- Nitrofurantoin and cerezette
- Drinking alcohol while taking nitrofurantoin
- Nitrofurantoin 50mg tablets and alcohol
- Nitrofurantoin and cerazette
- Nitrofurantoin and microgynon
- Nitrofurantoin mono mac and alcohol
- Nitrofurantoin capsule drug interactions
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?