Does Nighttime Cough syrup contain Aspirin?
No,there is no aspirin in that syrup.
Welcome to health care magic,
You brought 'nighttime cough' syrup which does not contain aspirin or any other NSAIDs.
1) dextromethorphan is morphine class of drug and have a antitussive (cough suppressant) with sedative and dissociative properties
2) doxylamine succinate is actually a antihistame drug used in dry cough, allergy and cold relief with mild sedative effect.
Both this ingredients has nothing to do with aspirin or any other NSAIDs.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for nighttime coughing
- Nighttime coughing causes
- Diagnosis of nighttime coughing
- Symptoms of nighttime coughing
- Child nighttime coughing and trowing up
- How to stop a nighttime cough
- Toddler nighttime cough and leg pain
- Nighttime cough 7 year old
- Evening and nighttime cough
- Treatment and cure for nighttime coughing
- Suggest treatment for IBS while on Thyroxine
- What do white bumps on lips indicate?
- What causes a flush like feeling behind the eyes?
- Suggest treatment for sneezing along with congestion and cold head
- Is applying Onabet and Futop in vaginal area safe?
- Suggest treatment for dizziness and exhaustion
- What causes small lump on lower back?
- Is pain at the back of head relates to the heart?
- What causes itching sensation on anal area post defecation?
- Is it safe to take Plavix when on BP and diabetes medication?