• question-icon

Does Nexium interact with Demazin?

Posted on Tue, 4 Jul 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hey doctor I am currently on Nexium 40mg for a 4 week period and I have come down with a cold. I am just wondering if there is any interactions between Nexium and Demazin cold and flu syrup and whaf Nexium cant be taken with in general? I have attached a picture of them below.
Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No reported interactions

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but there is no need to worry as there are no reported interactions between Nexium and Demazinand they are generally safe to take together. However, it is recommended that you take medications at least three hours apart . Also the most common interactions for Nexium is between methotrexate which is an immunomodulator and clopidogrel which is an antiplatlet medication. I hope I answered your question .
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Salah Saad Shoman