Does Neurocet help in treating joint and muscle pain?

Dr. Matt Wachsman

Addiction Medicine Specialist

Posted on Wed, 7 Sep 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I received an email advertisement for Neurocet which is supposed to be some miracle pain reliever. Because of my osteo=arthritis I have a lot of joint and muscle pain which is only somewhat controlled by the usual ibuprofen, aspirin, and aleve (not at the same time, of course!) Have you had experience with Neurocet and what is your opinion of it? I don't want to be paying for some sugar pill or taking something that is dangerous, but would welcome something that really works!
Thank you for your help.
Answered by Dr. Matt Wachsman 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Its a stretch

Detailed Answer:
it is just a common amino acid...a part of protein that is not that special and won't get into the brain

it is not far approved