Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Does Nebistar, Clonil, and Serlift cause erectile dysfunction?

Jun 2014
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 2496 Questions
sir,good evening i m taking Nebistar H for High blood pressure,and ,clonil-50mg & serlift-50mg for depression,for the last 14 years, i m facing Erectile dysfunction ,is it due to medicines i have been taking since long , please suggest me how to cure ED,is tedalafil suitable for ED,can it be taken aling with nebistar,clonil and serlift, or u plz suggest the best solution thanks
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: YOU CAN TAKE IT Detailed Answer: HI Thanks for choosing healthcare magic. I. Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would try to solve your problem. Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitor and it acts by dilatation of blood vessels. Which could lead to decrease in blood pressure. Chances of decrease in blood pressure depends upon cardiac condition. If you have stable blood pressure, then chances of hypotension or any cardiac side effects are very less. Chances of cardiac effects with tadalafil is less than 1%. In your case, dose of antidepressants are very less. It does not have any drug interaction with serlift and clonil at such low dose. With increase in dose of clonil, it can lead to arrhythmia. You can take tadalafil with your drugs. I would start you from the basic dose as I watch you out for giddiness, chest pain, anxiety symptoms or headache. You will need to report back to the cardiologist if you develop these symptoms. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Does Nebistar, Clonil, and Serlift cause erectile dysfunction? 2 hours later
dr XXXXXXX i have anxity problem too,you may suggest any other medicine may be even ayurvedic too , plz suggest me name of medicine,dose,how and when to be taken, where it would be available, how long to be taken, and how to follow u further as and when need be thanks
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: take antidepressant Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your response. In case of anxiety, i would prefer to give you paroxetine. If you are my patient, in that case, i would give you same drug. You can start it from basic minimum dose 12.5 mg in day and gradually increase upto 25mg after one week. This drug would decrease anxiety as well as increase duration of sex by delay ejaculation. Take it for one month and connect him on follow up. You can get it near any medical college in your area. About any ayurvedic drug i don't know much In case you need further help, you can inform me. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor