Does Naproxen interact with Norco, Percocet and Ibuprofen?

Dr. Nagamani Ng

Posted on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: My husband is in the hospital so I'm asking for him. What happens when you mix norco 325mg, Percocet 325mg, ibuprofen 800mg, and with Naproxen 500mg. Would the patient become aggressive, and agitated then suicidal?
Answered by Dr. Nagamani Ng 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not for Medicolegal purpose.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting the query,

This reply is not pertaining to the Medico legal stand point of view. On this portal we give only medical suggestions and not regarding the medico legal aspects.

The drug interactions you are worried about do have the side effects like Sedation, Agitation, high potassium levels and Coagulation. But no studies till now have reported the suicidal tendency.

Any issue do follow up.
take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng