Does Naproxen cause false positive for Marijuana in a drug test?
naproxen can cause false positive results for marijuana
Thanks for writing to us.
In your case naproxen can cause false positive results for marijuana in a drug test.
Second home smoke may cause false positive in rare circumstances when exposure is high in terms of quantity and duration and particularly when environment is poorly ventilated.
Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pass drug test marijuana
- Marijuana drug testing
- Insulin marijuana drug test
- Can kalms cause a false positive on a drug test
- What causes false positive methamphetimines in a drug test
- Hair drug testing marijuana
- Naproxen and marijuana
- Does nicorette cause false positive on a drug test
- Does atripla cause false positives in drug tests?
- False positive drug tests