question-icon

Does Naproxen cause false positive for Marijuana in a drug test?

Posted on Thu, 28 Jul 2016
Question: What could possibly cause a false positive for marijuana in a drug test? What about second hand smoke?
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki (57 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
naproxen can cause false positive results for marijuana

Detailed Answer:

In your case naproxen can cause false positive results for marijuana in a drug test.

Second home smoke may cause false positive in rare circumstances when exposure is high in terms of quantity and duration and particularly when environment is poorly ventilated.

Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.
Dr.Chintan Solanki.

Dr. Chintan Solanki

Psychiatrist