Does Metformin interact with Lisinopril?
Could cause fall in bp
This is Dr Sameer.
Taking extra dose of antihypertensive medication can cause fall in bp.
So keep monitoring your bp & keep yourself well hydrated.
If the bp falls very much or you feel dizzy, drink some water with salt and go to the hospital, which i expect won't be required.
Take precautions in future.
Thanks & take care
You can sleep
You can sleep comfortably. Don't worry. But before sleeping just check your bp. Drink adequate water. And just before sleeping take a glass of water with some salt in it.
In case you get up in night, check bp at that time & finally in the morning when you get up.
Don't worry nothing will happen, but be safe in future.
If you have any more question, I'll be happy to answer or if you are satisfied you can choose to close the discussion.
Thanks & take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lisinopril and alcohol interaction
- Lisinopril and tetralysal and metformin
- Metformin interaction with ramiprill
- Drug hyponid and metformin interaction
- Metformin food interactions
- Urinating frequently taking metformin onglyza lisinopril
- Metformin and oxyelite pro interaction
- Metformin and amoxicillin interactions
- Taking metformin lisinopril ok to take theraflu
- Clindamycin and metformin drug interaction
- Is Xarelto advisable before knee surgery?
- What causes increased heart rate and headaches?
- What causes headache, dizziness and chest discomfort while having...
- What causes sudden drop in heart rate while on Bystolic?
- What causes pain in the right side of the chest?
- What does the following TMT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain
- What do recurrent episodes of dizziness and headaches indicate?
- What does this ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for mild chest pain when diagnosed with AFib