Does MX3 help in treating thyroid nodule?
MX3 is unlikely to help and total thyroidectomy is recommended
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. I see many patients with thyroid nodules every day and surgery is the recommended treatment. The nodule in your left lobe of thyroid measures 5 x 1.8 x 3 cm and is a large one. There is a cyst and two other nodules in right lobe of thyroid. Therefore clinically your condition indicates multiple thyroid nodules.
2. Surgery is the recommended treatment for patients with your condition. Total thyroidectomy is the preferred technique which has been offered by your doctor.
3. The medicine MX3 is unlikely to cause significant improvement of your condition. It will not treat the nodules completely. It is a nutrition supplement containing xanthone which is developed from a fruit. It has anti oxidant property which might promote general health. However it will not treat your thyroid problem completely.
Therefore please discuss surgical treatment with your doctor.
Hope your query is answered.
Please do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low hemoglobin and thyroid nodule
- Thyroid nodules and hiccups
- Cyberknife surgery for thyroid nodule
- Thyroid nodules abnormal ekg
- Thyroid nodule cough
- Thyroid nodule muscle twitching
- Thyroid nodules hashimotos thyroiditis
- Testicular microlithiasis and thyroid nodule
- Tumeric for treating thyroid nodules
- Tanning beds and thyroid nodules