Does Levoxyl cause weight gain?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please, post your last test results to me for review!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this weight gain, ,fatigue and bloated feeling that you have reported. I am of the thinking that you are not being well managed for the thyroid problem. Within 5months, the symptoms of low thyroid hormones should have been addressed fully. Also, continued weight gain is suggestive of a poorly treated hypothyroidism.
I will like to personally review your lab investigations for thyroid hormones after which I will make recommendations. Also, treating patients for hypothyroidism is better when we correct what the patient symptoms are and not correcting just the laboratory numbers.
For now, I will like to get the laboratory reports and we will ride on from there after my review.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?