Does L theanine interact with klonopin or clomipramine?

Dr. Shoaib Khan

Posted on Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in General Health
Question: Does l theanine interact with klonopin or clomipramine?
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No reported reactions sir Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. There have been no reported cases of interactions between L-theanine and kloponin (clonazepam) or clomipramine till date. The only reported reaction L-theanine has had, has been with caffeine. But, I just thought it would be worth mentioning that clomipramine and kloponin (clonazepam) have reported reactions at a moderate level. In case you needed information on this as well. I hope you found my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.