Does Isomalt contain potassium?
Does not contain potassium
Thanks for the query
Isomalt is a good sugar substitute. You can use and there will be no risk of rise in potassium. However some of my patients have occasionally complained of crampy stomach ache ( not very severe) and loose stools, so please use it in moderation.
I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me by addressing To: Dr Rakesh at the start of your question for a faster reply by me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What foods contain potassium benzoate
- Eye drops containing potassium ascorbate
- Does ragi contain potassium
- What products contain potassium permanganate
- What are the foods that contain low potassium
- Does losartan potassium contain potassium
- Does potassium lactate contain milk
- Does losartan contain potassium
- Does diovan contain potassium
- Does cozaar contain potassium