Does IP 466 Pill cause intoxication?
IP 466 is ibuprofen 800 mg which is a non steroidal anti inflammatory drug
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. The white oval pill with imprint IP 466 contains Ibuprofen 800 mg which is a non steroidal anti inflammatory drug.
2. Being a pain reliever it should be taken after food and for the purpose of pain relief.
3. It does not make you high.
4. The cost is approximately $9 for 90 tablets in a bottle and is available as over the counter medicine. Therefore one pill might cost 10 cents.
5. Please have a look at the expiry date and use only in recommended dose for pain relief.
Hope this answers your question. Please feel free to correct any oversight in my interpretation of your problems and discuss them in detail as per your requirements.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.