Does I pill taken two years ago cause irregular periods?
Not related to ipill
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns about ipill.
Following is my reply:
1) Your irregular periods are not related to ipill or as its side effect. Forget about ipill history.
2) Your irregular periods are possibly due to increased weight in recent months if you have put on weight, increased stress in job or family, exam tension, change of place etc... Let me know if you have any of these.
3) Novelon had temporarily regulated periods. You have irregular periods due to causes other than ipill.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Losing weight will help
Irregular periods make pregnancy slightly difficult as you won't know exactly ovulation dates to try for pregnancy as your periods are irregular.
Losing some weight might help you to get pregnant by regularising your cycles.
Let me know if you need any more clarification.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Irregular periods on the pill
- Althea pills for irregular period
- Irregular periods after pill
- 40 years irregular periods
- Does contraceptive pills cause irregular periods
- Does taking pill causes irregular periods
- Do plan b pills cause irregular periods
- Taking mercilon for irregular periods cause of irregular periods
- Irregular periods in 11 year
- Is naturogest taken for irregular periods
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful back and pelvis due to adenomyosis
- What causes postmenopausal bleeding, severe elbow pain and ankle swelling?
- Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?
- What causes swollen painful pubic area post full hysterectomy?
- What causes bleeding ears and pain under lower left rib cage?
- What causes lesion on labia minora with negative STD panel test?
- Does I pill taken two years ago cause irregular periods?
- Is NuvaRing an effective reversible method of birth control?
- What causes itching around labia after menstruation?