Does I-Pill causes delay in menstruation?
i-pill can delay in periods.
Welcome to HCM,
I can understand your concerns,
As you told that you had i-pill with in 3hours and withdrawal bleding happened after 10 days. But you missed your periods.
Let me assure you, there is no need to worry because i-pill can cause delay in periods.
You will get your periods on 2-3 weeks.
Hope it helps.
Feel free to ask further.
Was it my withdrawal bleeding or my regular period , as my period date was 12th September before having sex and bleeding was on 13th October after having sex on 1st oct. Bleeding was for 5 days.can you please help me in the approximate date that I would expect my period.
Wait till around 25th Nov.
You are most welcome.
It is very difficult to differentiate Whether it was withdrawal bleeding or your regular periods.
Can not tell you the exact date of your next periods, but it should mostly start by 25th of Nov.
If there is a further delay, you should consult your doctor for evaluation.
Hope this helps.
Thanks and take care.
But I can be sure about being safe and no need of pregnancy test right?
There will be no pregnancy.
You can be sure that there will be no pregnancy.
There is no need of pregnancy test.
I wish you well.
Kindly close the discussion if you have no more queries and give your valuable feedback.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is xenical caused delayed menstruation
- Typhoid causing delay in menstruation
- Gastritis cause of delay in menstruation
- What causes delayed periods after taking i pill
- Althea causes delayed menstruation
- Causes of delayed menstruation period
- I pill delay in menstruation cycle
- What causes delayed periods after taking i-pill
- Causes of delayed menstruation
- Rifampicin cause of delay of menstruation
- What causes early period despite trying to conceive?
- Does the Postinor pill after unprotected intercourse offer protection?
- Suggest tests to determine pregnancy
- What causes fluttering sensation in upper left side of rib cage?
- What does this thyroid test result during first trimester indicate?
- Can Macafem and Citalopram be taken together?
- How to wean off Vicodin slowly without any side effects?
- Is hysterectomy the right treatment for uterine bleeding?
- What causes weakness in leg after child birth?
- Is pregnancy possible despite being on Regestron tablets?