Does Hydrocodone interact with Flecainide and Metoprolol?

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

Posted on Fri, 24 Mar 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: I want to take hydro codon acetaminophen to help me sleep. I was given flecainide acetate,eliquis and metoprolol this week for afib....I do not take any other prescriptions.....is this safe?
Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes you can take it

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ms, yes you can take it as it does not have any interaction with your current medications . however you should use it with caution as it can use the side effects of allergic reaction , respiratory distress and dizziness. I hope I answered your question.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana