Does Glucosamine, Chondroitin interact with Tramadol?
Glucosamine and MSM has no role in your case.
I haves studied your case and I think glucosamine and MSM has no role in your case since you have already got knee replacement. These drugs are for cartilage growth and pain and you do not have any cartilage in knee as it is already replaced by knee implant.
As far as safety is concern it is not a problem. You can take these drugs with your on going medications also. There will not be any cross reactions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Glucosamine chondroitin for cervical spondylosis
- Doctor's choice glucosamine and chondroitin
- Glucosamine chondroitin and msm
- Glucosamine & chondroitin tablets
- Glucosamine chondroitin capsules
- Glucosamine sulfate with chondroitin
- Benefits of glucosamine chondroitin
- Jointace collagen chondroitin & glucosamine
- Glucosamine and chondroitin supplements
- Taking ginko boloba will it interact with glucosamine and chondroitin
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?