Does GABA or Tryptophan interact with Lithium?
Gaba is safe
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concern.
Gaba is a safe anti anxiety alternative as it has minimum drug interactions. You can take it along with lithium safely. But please keep your doctor informed about this.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drug interactions with gaba
- Gaba and valium interactions
- Tryptophan as antidiabetics
- Xanax and gaba interaction
- Lithium and ibuprofen interactions
- Tryptophan mastocytosis
- Drugs that interact with lithium
- Celexa interaction with gaba
- Gaba interaction with supplements
- Gaba herb interaction with prozac
- How to reduce weight?
- Suggest treatment for increase libido
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- What causes fear of disease or death, dizziness, heaviness in head and SOB?
- What causes digestion problem after having Dicorate ER?
- Can ED medicines be taken along with diabetes medications?
- Suggest treatment for clots on legs while weaning off Adderall
- Suggest treatment for MDD and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder