Does Fertisure M interact with Clome?
Zinc and folic acid supplementation should help.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. It seems that you are trying to improve your sperm count and/or motility. My suggestions are:
* Doxt is an antibiotic which needs to be taken if the pus cell count in your semen is raised. If not, or unless STDs are suspected, it is meaningless to be taken.
* Fertisure M is commonly prescribed but its benefits are not proven. So I would not insist you to take it. Although Clome can help in increasing the sperm count, sometimes it may act just the reverse. So I would not insist you to take it either.
* Rather I would insist you to take each of Zinc supplements like Cobadex CZS and folic acid supplement like Folvite 5mg once daily for the next 3-6 months. The evidence that it works, can be found at:
Let me know if I could help further.
Do not forget folvite tablets.
Thanks for writing back. You can start Doxt along with Zinc and folic acid supplements. No need to wait for the completion of course of antibiotics. You can start all of them right from today.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation