Does Duphaston cause delay in periods?
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and health concern,
Image result for Duphaston 10mg uses
Duphaston tablets 10mg contain Dydrogesterone, a synthetic Progesterone, used to treat a variety of conditions resulting from a lack of endogenous (naturally produced) Progesterone, including menstrual disorders and endometriosis, and for hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and transgender hormone therapy.
Skin reactions such as rash and itch.
Menstrual spotting between periods.
Thus Duphaston does not cause delay period,you should wait and go for home pregnancy test after seven days.
I hope this answers your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
You can go for blood test tomorrow.
Thanks for writing again.
You can go for beta HCG test tomorrow or test your urine for pregnancy when the periods are overdue by seven days.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Delay in periods after duphaston
- Duphaston tablets delay period
- Delayed periods due to duphaston
- Duphaston getting delay in periods
- Duphaston dosage delay period
- Duphaston dydrogesterone cause period delay
- Can duphaston cause delay of the period
- Duphaston dosaage delay period
- Duphaston or norethisterone to delay period
- Irregular periods pcos taken duphaston delayed periods causes for delay