Does Duloxetine interact with Oxycodone?
Hello and welcome
I appreciate your concern
Yes, both are compatible and can be used safely.
Duloxetine does increase oxycodone level slightly via inhibiting it's metabolism in the liver but the interaction is not significant and both can be used together.
wishing you best of health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes weight gain inspite of being on Effexor for depression?
- What does twinging sensation in and around stomach indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pressure under lower left rib cage
- Suggest treatment for scleroderma
- Is Stematil safe with Sertraline?
- What causes low MPV?
- Does drinking excess water lead to reduced kidney function?
- Does Claritin Redi medication cause lymphadenopathy?
- Can hepatitis-C be contracted through a cut wound in the hand?
- What causes numbness in legs and face after taking steroid injections in...