Does Diltigesic interact with Pilex?
Diltigesic, stool softeners and sitz bath
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
Diltigesic ointment, pilex ointment and gingelly oil boiled with garlic do not interact with each other.
I do not know why you want to use all the three. You can use just one of them.
I presume you suffer from anal fissure.
Stool softeners, sitz bath and diltigesic would provide good relief.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Elevated SGPT, SGOT and triglycerides. Taken Heptral and Udiliv. Please...
- Tiredness, loss of concentration, blood test shows low hemoglobin...
- Bloated upper abdomen, burping, history of chronic pancreatitis. Have...
- Blood test shows typhi and paratyphi positive. What does it mean?
- Abdominal pain, itching. Clean blood test. History of breast cancer. Are...
- Abdominal pain, done blood test and ultrasound. Kindly interpret results
- Tailbone pain, bruise on stomach, sore lower abdomen. Anything to worry...
- Constant nausea, negative pregnancy test, have Mirena IUD. Ovarian cyst?
- Poked eye with umbrella spoke. Eye gets sore and red. What do you...
- Diagnosed with chlamydia. Is it contagious through oral sex?