Does Dicyclomine interact with Coumadin?
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that there are no interactions between Dicyclomine and Coumadin.
So, it is safe to take them both concomitantly.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Aleve and coumadin interaction
- Flector patch interaction with coumadin
- Does macrobid interact with coumadin
- Does instaflex interact with coumadin
- Allopurinol and coumadin interaction
- Interactions of hcg and coumadin
- Coconut and coumadin interaction
- Deanxit and coumadin interaction
- Oxyelite pro interaction with coumadin
- Hcg diet interact with coumadin
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?