Does Creatine interact with Synthroid?
Yes it can be used theoretically.
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for writing.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.
Yes indeed if your body systems specially liver kidneys are working fine you can use creatine this will help boost up your energy for daily activity and work out.
There is no expected problems in using them together... you may get tachycardia or some upset like that... then you can adjust doses..i would like you to start with small.quantity daily for example one serving a day and then increase according to your tolerance levels.
I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.
M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)
Can be used for long
Hello thanks for writing back,
if your body is tolerating it ..you face no problems.with symptoms and your medical follow ups and you can use the energy you are taking in then you can use it for prolonged time ..though you can give a break for 1..2 months after 6 months it is considered better.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Achlorhydria and synthroid
- Arrhythmia synthroid
- Synthroid drug interaction antihistamine
- Does warfarin interact with nandrolone and synthroid
- Synthroid and dysmenorrhea
- Diagnosed with hypothyroidism taking synthroid and hcg drops drug interactions
- Synthroid drug interactions
- Synthroid and calcium interaction
- Synthroid and oxypro elite interaction
- Drug interactions between synthroid and oxyelite pro
- What causes depression in a person with thyroid disorder?
- What causes smelly hair syndrome?
- What causes pain and numbness in chest and left arm?
- What causes pain in bottom of foot while walking?
- What causes itching sensation under chin area post carotid endarterectomy?
- Is it necessary to have antibiotics for sore throat and fever?
- Suggest treatment for renal cysts
- What causes severe cramps in foot at night?
- What tests help detect AIDS?
- What causes chest pain after doing cardio exercise?