Does Cortisone injections help cure mosquito bites?
If bumps are more then you can go for cortisone shots.
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. If the bumps (rashes) from mosquito bites are more and not relieving by taking antihistamines then you can go for cortisone shots. But better to try local corticosteroid creams like hydrocortisone before that.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cortisone injection for mosquito bites
- Mosquito bite cough
- Getting white spots on skin after mosquito bites cure
- Mosquito bites crete
- Mosquito bites treatment babies
- Treatment and cure for mosquito bite allergy
- Cortisone mosquito bites
- Mosquito bite eyelid baby
- Does fucidin help with mosquito bites
- Cortiszone injection in for mosquito bites on leg