Does Cod liver oil help treat low HDL level in blood?
Hi xxxxxxxxxx. Good to hear back from you.
I must mention that HDL is a good cholesterol and right diet and exercise play very good role in improving it.
However, Cod liver oil can be used as a supplement for this purpose.
So my recommendations would be to take Cod liver oil capsules twice daily along with low-fat diet and exercise.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Extreme range of hdl and ldl is liver ok
- Low hdl and liver enzymes
- Does cod liver oil raise your hdl
- Hdl and liver
- Is sgpt related to low hdl level
- How to overcome low hdl levels
- Elevated hdl cholesterol levels liver cancer
- Blood test hdl level
- Steroids that help hdl
- Will castor oils lower hdl cholesterol levels