Does Clarithromycin help cure a urinary tract infections?
Not suitable for the usual urinary infections
Welcome and thanks for your query.
Clarithromycin is an antibiotic that is usually used for treatment of skin and respiratory infections. Urinary infections are usually caused by another group of bacteria for which Clarithromycin are not effective. So clarithromycin is not suitable for the usual urinary infections.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cure urinary tract infection
- Will clarithromycin cause a urinary tract infection
- Clarithromycin good for urinary tract infection
- Will clarithromycin treat a urinary tract infection
- Treatment and cure for Urinary tract infection
- Clarithromycin urinary tract infection
- What kind of antibiotics help cure urinary tract infections
- Does clarithromycin help urinary tract infections
- Urinary tract infection help
- Will clarithromycin clear urinary tract infection