Does Ciprofloxacin have withdrawal effects?
Not sure it's due to side effects....
It seems that you been prescribed ciprofloxacin for upper repiratory infection. Now, cipro doesn't usually cause this side effect. Instead I believe this anosmia is secondary to the infection perse and should be brought to your doctor's notice.
I will urge you to see your treating doctor before stopping cipro.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ciprofloxacin hcl side effects
- Is nightmares a side effect of ciprofloxacin?
- Ciprofloxacin 500 side effects
- Ciprofloxacin side effects impotence
- Ciprofloxacin uses and side effects
- Ciprofloxacin side effects
- Ciprofloxacin mental side effects
- Ciprofloxacin side effects on tendons
- Ciprofloxacin side effects in men
- Side effects of taking ciprofloxacin