Does Chlorella help against ageing?

Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin

Posted on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Is chlorella best for anti ageing and brain supplement. If not, what is best suppelement?

Answered by Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No their is no such evidence

Detailed Answer:
Hi! Welcome to health care magic! Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible.

First of all, their is no evidence to support that it is the best supplement for the indications that you have mentioned here. This is the problem with the herbal medicines that there is too little data to support the exact efficacy and indications of their usage. And their safety profile is also mostly unknown. Same goes with the chlorella.

The best anti aging or supplements avaialable are the anti oxidant vitamins like Vitamin C and E alongwith zinc but even they can't necessarily stop the natural aging and cosmetic surgeries might be another option and these have their limitations too. Brain supplements are good healthy foods containing balanced nutrients having all contents of a balanced diet and having supplements of B12, calcium, vitamin D3 and folic acid for good neurological patency. Hope this has answered your query, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T