Does Chantix cause high blood pressure?
Thanks for your query.
CHANTIX contains “varenicline” which helps you to quit smoking. This is different from most other quit-smoking products. It targets nicotine receptors in the brain, attaches to them, and blocks nicotine from reaching them. By activating these nicotine receptors, it is also believed that CHANTIX causes less dopamine – compared to nicotine – to be released.
It DOES NOT lead to raised blood pressure as side effect. You need not worry about it.
The most common side effects of CHANTIX include:
•Sleep problems (trouble sleeping, changes in dreaming)
I hope I answered your query. I am available for any follow-up queries you have.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of high blood pressure
- Food cause high blood pressure
- Stress causes high blood pressure
- Yoga cause high blood pressure
- Nyquil cause high blood pressure
- Tonsillitis cause high blood pressure
- Lucozade causes high blood pressure
- Alcohol cause high blood pressure
- Does chantix cause high blood pressure
- Sudafed cause high blood pressure
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?