Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
Yes you can, no interaction between benzonatate and your current medication
Dear XXXX, there is no harmful interaction between your current medications and benzonatate..
You have to keep in mind that benzonatate may make you dizzy or drowsy, so you shouldn't drive, use machinery or do any activity that requires alertness while taking the drug.. it is also preferred that you take it before going to bed..
I hope I answered your question and I will be happy to answer any other question..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nyquil and trazodone
- Does there interact escitalopram oxalate trazo-done bupropion hydrochloride hydrocoacetaminop
- Usage of Benzonatate
- How does benzonatate interact with selegiline
- Trazodone and amoxacillin
- Trazodone and amoxicillin
- Trazodone and amoxcicillin
- Injecting benzonatate
- Pristiq and trazodone interactions
- Can i take benzonatate with trazodone
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?