Does Ativan worsen macular degeneration?
Atavin can cause macular degeneration and zoloft can cause blurred vsion.
Welcome to HCM and thanks for the query
I understand your concern and thanks for the query
Macular degeneration is reported among people who take Ativan.
Ativan cause central loos of central vision in people age >60 year after 4-6 months of use. (but in rare case)
Zoloft can cause accommodation problem, blurred vision and mydriasis.
It could be due to zoloft as it cause blurred vision.
Complete eye examination by ophthalmologist will help in the management.
Hope I have answered your query
I will be happy to help you if you have further query
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cartia and macular degeneration
- Views of naturopath on macular degeneration
- Macular degeneration and vitiligo
- Macular degeneration ayurvedic treatment
- Pituitary tumor and macular degeneration
- Macular degeneration with stenosis atrophy
- Macular degeneration treatment in ayurveda
- Macular degeneration and occupational therapy
- Ayurveda guidelines for macular degeneration
- Can coumadin worsen macular degeneration