Does Ashwagandha interact with Warfarin?
May increase the risk of bleeding
Ashvagandha may increase the risk of bleeding when taken with warfarin.
I would advise you to check your INR more frequently if you start to take them together.
Wishing you good health
In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does piriton interact with warfarin
- Does hcg interact with warfarin
- Does nandrolone interact with warfarin
- Primoloute n warfarin interaction
- Ashwagandha and warfarin medication for blood pressure
- Warfarin primolute n interaction
- Ashwagandha and warfarin
- Interactions with niacin warfarin
- Instaflex interaction with warfarin
- Hcg drops and warfarin interaction