Does Arizole intake cause weight gain?
I am a physician patients,
I am taking Arizole tablet to cure my hear problem. Each night one tablet.
And my weight are from 65kg going to 80kg within 3 years.
I wanna ask “fats” is the drugs side effects??
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, weight gain is a common side effect!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this increased weight that you seem concerned about. Weight gain is a common side effect of Arizole that occurs in more than 10% of all clients receiving this medication.
Talk to your doctor about this. Treatment may be re-evaluated and medications changed as this is a huge increase in your weight.
In all, weight gain is a common side effect of arizole. Talk to your doctor about this and possible treatment modification.
I hope this addresses your query fully. I wish you well and thank you so much for using our services. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sodium intake and weight gain
- Will sprintec cause weight gain
- Will synthroid cause weight gain
- Will the intake of krimson results in gaining weight
- Will mebeverine cause weight gain
- Can too much of protein intake cause weight gain
- Salt intake and weight gain
- Calorie intake for weight gain
- Causes of extreme weight gain
- Can intake of lavera decoret sibelium cause weight gain
- Feel constipated. Noticed white thread like strings in stools. Have...
- Having trouble focusing, completing tasks, and remembering things. Tried...
- Had attached fitness score report. What are the findings?
- Have raised platelet. Prescribed thyroxine for under active thyroid....
- Hba1c-5.2, Fasting blood sugar test-70 and Mean Glucose EBT-103....
- Foreskin is attached to penis through strip of skin, pain when move...
- Getting throbbing pain in arm moving down to elbow and wrist. Had no...
- Have swollen gums. Had endonitis work on root canal. Is this due to...
- Have swollen lymph in jaw. Prescribed zithromax. Is that enough?
- On trivolib, jauvia and Diamicronmr. Fasting sugar 180 to 230. How to...