Does Amlodipine interact with Benazepril, Simvastatin and Levothyroxine?
Thanks.Is anyone trying to answer my above question?
no interaction anticipated
there is no documented interaction between the drugs you've mentioned. PQQ Na2 is not very well documented but the rest (particularly NAC) have been used extensively. No interaction can be anticipated (and no contraindication)...
A general principle regarding drugs and supplements is to avoid using any of them unless it's necessary. Supplements in particular are not usually well documented regarding their benefits (if they have any), side effects, interactions, etc. Personally I don't see the need for using such a supplement but if you'd like to try, then go ahead! There is no documented contraindication for you to do so.
I hope it helps!
they are different terms
Interaction: when two (or more) drugs influence each other's actions.
Contraindication: this is usually a disorder or a medical condition that prevents the patient from using the drug.
Side effect: an untoward effect of the drug.
For example aspirin may interact with other antiplatelet drugs causing more gastrointestinal bleeding than usual.
Aspirin's most well-known side effect is gastrointestinal bleeding.
That's why aspirin is contraindicated in patients with a history of gastrointestinal bleeding or an active peptic ulcer.
I hope this is clear now!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Amlodipine and benazepril combo
- Amlodipine benazepril adverse effects
- Amlodipine benazepril 10 40
- Amlodipine and benazepril side effects
- Simvastatin and amlodipine
- Amlodipine benazepril 10 20
- Amlodipine and simvastatin drug interactions
- Amlodipine besy benazepril hcl
- Amlodipine and benazepril
- Amlodipine besylate vs amlodipine benazepril
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?