Does Amiodarone interact with Fenofexadine?
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
There is an insignificant reaction between amiodarone and fenofexadine.
The amiodarone will increase the levels and effect of the fenofexadine mildly but this is not thought to have any significant effect.
It does this by affecting the transport of the drug.
Since the interaction and effect is minor, he should still be able to use the medication.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Amiodarone and alcohol interaction
- Usages of fenofexadine
- Amiodarone and ciprofloxacin interaction
- Amiodarone and levaquin interaction
- Amiodarone and azithromycin interaction
- Amiodarone interaction with other drugs
- Amiodarone and zithromax interactions
- Coumadin and amiodarone interaction
- Amiodarone and citalopram interaction
- Amiodarone and bactrim interaction