Does Allegra cause anxiety?
No this is not related to side effect of Allegra.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Allegra is having fexofenadine. It is non sedative antihistamine drug.
It is very safe drug with minimal side effects.
And these symptoms are not side effect of fexofenadine.
So I don't think all his symptoms are due to Allegra.
There is something else which is causing these symptoms.
Better to consult doctor and get done
1. Blood pressure monitoring
3. Blood reports.
If all these are normal then stress and anxiety can cause similar symptoms.
So consult doctor and discuss all these.
Possibility of side effects from Allegra is very low.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further.
Wishing good health to your friend. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Kenalog steroid cause anxiety
- Anxiety or anxiety cause fast heart rate
- Pedicularis densiflora cause anxiety
- Anxiety causes
- Will hydrochlorothiazide cause anxiety
- Does gatorade cause anxiety
- Can medroxyprogesterone cause anxiety
- Ranitidine causing anxiety
- Skipping breakfast causes anxiety
- Anxiety cause vertigo
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?