Does Adderall help in treating ADHD?
Strattera for ADHD
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
I am sorry to hear that you have ADHD and that your current medication Strattera is not helping your concentration. Strattera is a none narcotic medication for ADHD and is not really that good at helping people with ADHD but if it works then great. Since it is not working then you would be much better off with Adderall or ritalin of other stimulant medication for ADHD. Unfortunately there are no websites that will prescribe you Adderall. you will need to see a medical provider and they have to give you a written prescription to fill at your local pharmacy.
1. Strattera poor for treatment of ADHD
2. Switch to Adderall or other stimulant medication
3. See you medical provider for written prescription
4. No internet websites will fill any of these types of medications
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the alternative medicines to adderall for adhd treatment
- Wellbutrin used to treat adhd
- Is adderall xr used in the treatment of adhd ?
- What procedure helps diagnose adhd
- Tenex to treat adhd
- Can adderall cure adhd?
- Adhd or not
- Growth hormone helps adhd
- Will quillivant xr treat adhd?
- Will lovaza treat adhd?