Do you think taking poly iron will help heart racing? Is oxygen saturation connected to hemoglobin level?
You are mildly anaemic and the dose of Iron you are taking is actually prophylactic or food supplement dose.
To get good results you should get therapeutic doses of Iron orally that your physician will know.
Oxygen Saturation is not related to Hemoglobin (Hb) level at all, it only reflects the % of saturated Hb whatever the level is.
Similarly heart rate can be also high for many other reasons, I would say get a Holter monitoring if there is a transient cardiac arrhythmias producing palpitations.
You are a bit underweight, improve you protein and energy intake to build a good general health.
I hope that clears your queries. Please do write back in case you have further follow up queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oxygen saturation level drops with exertion
- Lung cancer oxygen saturation levels
- Smoking oxygen saturation
- Elderly drop oxygen saturation
- Oxygen saturation drops with walking
- Normal oxygen saturation levels during sleep
- Oxygen saturations and heart attack
- Oxygen saturation levels low lung cancer
- "low oxygen saturation levels after surgery"
- Heart problems and oxygen saturation
- Frequent leg and back pain in different parts of body with swelling....
- Tested positive for HSV-2. Trying for weight gain. Will ensure plus have...
- Do you think taking poly iron will help heart racing? Is oxygen...
- Tiny itchy bumps that blanch when pressed randomly appeared on arms,...
- Abdominal pain which moves to testicle. CT, Urine test and USG scan said...
- Having severe back pain while sleeping. History of bladder and kidney...
- Bruise on back that pained. Pleurisy? Why did my nasal cavity start to...
- Jaw pain, bruises, lump under left jaw, stuffiness, facial pressure....
- Giraffe skin pattern by drying. Applying creams and exfoliation. What...
- Painful bump on buttocks, itches. Appears and clears. Whats this?