Do you know why collagen is creating the abnormal heart rhythms?
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that this is not a common adverse effect of hydrolyzed collagen.
But, sometimes this supplement can lead to an allergic reaction and intolerance, which may trigger cardiac arrhythmia in susceptible persons.
Its content are peptides and amino-acids, which do not have any adverse effects on the heart muscle.
An allergic reaction is the main reason, which leads to increased heart rate and cardiac arrhythmia in susceptible persons.
Hope to have clarified some of your uncertainties!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Collagen supplement what is collagen
- Thud of heart and abnormal heart rhythm and shortness of breath on exhale
- Can abnormal heart rhythms be due to congenital heart disease in adults?
- I have abnormal heart rhythm and elevated liver enzymes what does that mean
- What causes abnormal heart rhythm after zyrtec intake
- Collagen and heart palpitations
- Synthesis of collagen
- Shortness of breath abnormal heart rhythm atrial fit help
- Can enlarged heart cause abnormal heart rhythm ?
- Abnormal heart rhythms
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?