Do you have a fever with a UTI?
is fever due to urinary tract infection?
Most likely yes, urinary tract infection is the cause for fever.
Thanks for posting your query.
You are most probably right in your assumption. If you have burning sensation or pain while passing urine and any other symptoms related to urinary tract, and if you also have fever, the fever is most likely due to the same urinary tract infection.
Drink plenty of water.
Get urine culture and sensitivity test done along with CBC and urine routine examination.
Consult your local doctor for a prescription for antibiotics.
I hope this helps you.
Wishing you speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling dizzy, loss of balance, headaches. Not able to say right words....
- Elevated AST and MPV. No fever, blood disorders or anaemia. Any reason?
- Had nasal injury and bleeded. Have asymmetrical nose and problem in...
- Suffering from extreme dry mouth. Could I ask a doctor?
- Feeling sleepy after taking lisinopril. Can I stop the medication?
- Had a seizure and sustained additional fractures on back. Suffered...
- Baby has coffee stain on back. Has jaundice. What could this be?
- Have periodic involuntary eye movements. Feeling like things in room are...
- Can I take prednisone for the flareups of emphysema?
- Abdomen on left side bulges when I start to get erection. It is painful...