Do yellowing of the eyeball and fatty liver suggest jaundice?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I read carefully your query and evaluated the pictures you have send.
The color of your sclera seems normal.It is not jaundice.
Jaundice is always obvious and all the white part of your eye can be yellow.Apart that ,if it was jaundice you also would have a yellow skin and itchiness in your hand and all your body.
Usually a fatty liver doesn't cause abnormal levels of liver enzymes and bilirubine that would cause jaundice.
So a fatty liver rarely causes jaundice.
In your case it doesn't seem to be jaundice.It is just normal color of your eyeballs.
If you are very concerned you may go for liver function tests to evaluate the level of bilirubine.
Hope it helps.
Feel free to ask for every question you might have.
It doesn't seem to be related to jaundice.
It might be related to dry skin on arms but jaundice causes severe itching in all body.
Considering the pictures you have send, you don't have jaundice.
Usually fatty liver doesn't cause any major problem or symptoms like jaundice.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for fatty liver
- Hypersensitiveness fatty liver concor bisoprolol and atenolol suggest
- Fatty liver tests done suggestions
- Period is late overweight hernia and fatty liver suggestions
- Retarded and diagnosed with fatty liver suggest
- Was diagnosed with fatty liver liver is mildly large suggestion
- Suggest treatment to improve fatty liver
- Suggest diet chart for fatty liver
- Fatty liver jaundice
- I have fatty liver after having jaundice