Do whitish nodules near the glossopalatine arch require medical attention?

Question
I have a small whitish nodule on the corner of my glossopalantine arch. I just noticed it about a week ago, and naturally I'm concerned. Should I see dentist or doctor?
Sat, 2 Jun 2018 in Elderly Problems

Answered by Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
ENT doctor

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome,

I recommend seeing an ENT physician (ear nose throat specialist). Dentists can diagnose diseases of the mouth, and may be able to diagnose this one too, but it is far enough back that an ENT doctor might be best.

If you can't get in to see an ENT doctor soon, then I would recommend seeing a dentist, but make an appointment with an ENT doctor anyway. You can always cancel it later if you don't need it.