Do titanium implants cause electric shock sensation in the body?
Shouldn't be related to implant
I read your question carefully and I understand your concern.
I wish you had been more precise about where the titanium implant was inserted, titanium implants are used in different areas, dental, hip etc. I am gonna assume you mean a dental implant.
In any case (even if in another area) I do not think the titanium implant is responsible, it doesn't cause such a combination of symptoms like yours. If a dental implant then perhaps an allergy might be considered for the mouth sensation, but doesn't explain the electric current feeling. Also I see from your past questions you've had abnormal sensations in the mouth even 8-9 months ago, which I suppose is before the implant.
I would say the most likely cause for those symptoms is anxiety. Some blood tests however, to screen for metabolic issues, infections, anemia are recommended (routine tests such as blood count, ESR, liver and kidney function, electrolyte panel).
I remain at your disposal for other questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of electric shock sensations
- Diabetes electric shock sensation
- Electric shock sensations calf
- Electric shock sensation in armpit
- Electric shock sensations in chest
- Burning sensation eyelid cause electric shock
- Electric shock sensations in body
- Electric shock sensation in fingertip
- Elbow electric shock sensation
- Hyperthyroid electric shock sensation
- What causes microvascular ischemic disease?
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches
- Can Lipitor cause brain damage?
- What causes severe migraine while on Cymbalta and Xanax?
- What are the signs and symptoms of brain aneurysm?
- What does intense pain in the temple suggest?
- What causes intense fatigue, tingling sensation in the feet and leg pain?
- What causes agitation and inappropriate sexual behavior while having...
- Suggest remedies for muscle pain, dizziness and constipation when...
- Can stress cause cyanotic discoloration on the extremities?