Do the attached photos indicate gynecomastia?

Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon

Posted on Thu, 26 Apr 2018 in Lump
Question: Is this gynecomastia?
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please give additional information.

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
Noted the history, seen the photos and understood your concerns.
Please give some details for me to assist you better:
Since when has these developed?
Please palpate the areas with flat of palm and then holding between the fingers: can you feel a distinct lump of an uniform fat without any lump?
Are you married? If yes, any children?
Any other information like any medical disease, any medication?
What is your weight and height?

Awaiting for your feedback.

Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 7 minutes later
Protonix and I'm 5 foot 7 and 191 llbs
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
As detailed.

Detailed Answer:
As per the height and weight your BMI is 29.9, indicating overweight hence it is necessary to see if the appearance is due to collection of excessive fat or not.
Since when have you been taking Protonix? Any does it correlate with appearance of the swellings?

Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 3 minutes later
I feel lumps understand both aerola's. I take protonix for acid reflux.
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get confirmed by Ultrasound and Clinical examination by a Surgeon

Detailed Answer:
If there are distinct lumps under areola, these may be gynecomastia and can be confirmed by the following ways:
Clinical palpation by a General Surgeon.
Ultrasonography and FNAC if needed.

what if it was rounded shoulders or unflexed pecs?
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please elucidate

Detailed Answer:
Please elucidate; could not get the core of your question.

Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 4 minutes later
could it not be gynecomastia and just rounded shoulders bunching up my chest? could it be unflexed pecs where they simply aren't contracted and give the appearance of manboobs?
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
As detailed.

Detailed Answer:
No. shoulder has no relation with such swellings.
Loose pecks too so not cause such swellings.
This can be accumulation of excessive fat if it is not Gynecomastia.

could I please be transferred to the gynecologist?
Brief Answer:
Please ask a fresh query for the Gynecologist.

Detailed Answer:
Please post a fresh query if you want to be connected to the Gynecologist.