Do the attached photos indicate gynecomastia?
Please give additional information.
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history, seen the photos and understood your concerns.
Please give some details for me to assist you better:
Since when has these developed?
Please palpate the areas with flat of palm and then holding between the fingers: can you feel a distinct lump of an uniform fat without any lump?
Are you married? If yes, any children?
Any other information like any medical disease, any medication?
What is your weight and height?
Awaiting for your feedback.
As per the height and weight your BMI is 29.9, indicating overweight hence it is necessary to see if the appearance is due to collection of excessive fat or not.
Since when have you been taking Protonix? Any does it correlate with appearance of the swellings?
Get confirmed by Ultrasound and Clinical examination by a Surgeon
If there are distinct lumps under areola, these may be gynecomastia and can be confirmed by the following ways:
Clinical palpation by a General Surgeon.
Ultrasonography and FNAC if needed.
Please elucidate; could not get the core of your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in foot from hip to toe
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
- What causes pain and bleeding post rectocele repair surgery?
- Suggest treatment for gastritis
- What causes chest pain and abdominal pain?
- What does this ultrasonongraphy report indicate?
- What causes whitish color of outside of urethra?
- What causes skin growth on buttocks oozing pus?
- What does this EKG report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for darkened glans penis