Do steroids affect kidneys?
trigger point injections are localized infiltration of the steroid in to the muscle to relieve the spasm/ pain. Most of them will not get majorly in to the blood circulation. Even if a small quantity gets in to the blood stream, it is not harmful the kidneys.
Steroids are the important drug of choice in most of the kidney related diseases. They can cause other harmful effects if given in large doses for a very long period. Localized infiltration are less harmful and can be taken for the specified period of times, the experts advice under their supervision.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Kidney pain injectable steroids
- Kidney function steroid injection
- How steroids affect the body
- Steroid injection kidney stones
- Steroid injections and kidneys
- Steroid injection affects bronchitis
- Steroids affecting the gender of baby
- Will steroids affect my hpv
- Epidural steroid kidney pain
- Can citalopram affect steroids
- How can the swelling and duplex kidney be treated in a child?
- Kidney function 10%, dialysis. Best hospital?
- How is chronic kidney disease treated ?
- Dialysis of kidney, blood cleaning process, hospitalization. Kidney...
- Polydipsia, reduced water intake. Kidneys slow reaction to water intake....
- Squamous cells urine. What is the level of WBC and protein to be...
- 73 years old have increase oedema under eyes and blood creatine level 8....
- 70 years old with high creatinine level. Normal kidney. Undergone...
- Renal transplantation done. Ultrasound showed mild echogenic and...
- Suffering from kidney disease and one sided paralysis. Feeling nausea...