Do seizures aggravate traumatic brain injury?
Seizure aggravate head trauma outcome.
Hi and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Any previous health condition including seizures, stroke, aggravate and complicate treatment, outcome too, of brain injury, as is true the opposite, traumatic brain injury aggravates previous illnesses, or can aggravate or cause seizures.
Phenytoin is a good seizures treatment drug, especially on those related to brain injury.
You need regular follow up and examinations, as well as services about these two conditions.
Hope this helps. If you have further questions or clarifications feel free to ask.
If not, you can close the conversation and rate the answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Traumatic brain injury symptoms
- Gliosis and traumatic brain injury
- Shivering traumatic brain injury reason
- Acne in traumatic brain injury
- Traumatic brain injury surgery
- Marijuana and traumatic brain injury
- Recovery after traumatic brain injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Traumatic brain injury cognitive therapy
- Post-traumatic brain injury