Do painkillers affect drug test results?
Yes, we can pass, it doesn't matter
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern whether taking painkiller would affect the drug test.
I can say, definitely not as pain pathway is mostly different, so nothing to worry.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Aderall can be detected in urine for 2- 4 days after ingestion.
But infact adderall is amphetamine, that is cerebral stimulant, which may decrease the threshold of pain perception.
But pain killers doesn't have any role in interference of drug test.
Aderall can interfere urine drug test, that it can be detected for 2-4 days after ingestion.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Soujanya, Psychiatrist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will smelling marijuana affect a drug test
- How to read hair drug test results
- Drug test results creatinine
- Using clobetasol propionate cream can this affect drug test results
- Will pseudoephedrine affect a drug test
- Does insulin affect a drug test
- Will my period affect a drug test
- Labcorp drug test results
- Does insulin affect drug test results
- Reading drug test results
- What is Akineton used for in the treatment of schizophrenia?
- How long does Temazepam make you sleep?
- Suggest ways to manage sudden bouts of anger
- Suggest a herbal treatment to help insomnia
- How can constant feminine thoughts and cross dressing be managed in a...
- Is Anti-rabies vaccination is required even if no indication of bat bite...
- Suggest appropriate OTC medication for anxiety
- Is it good to resume Adderall after discontinuation for many years for...
- Can reducing Lorazepam dosage cause anxiety?
- What contraceptive pills are effective at preventing pregnancy?